NOW AVAILABLE AT HEAD TO TOES! WELL CBD products are vegan, 100 percentnatural, cruelty free, Non GMO, and gluten free. The human body has …
Book one session, get another free!
Book Your Consultation TodayBook Now
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Laser hair removal works by targeting the root of your unwanted hair through a series of treatments. By precisely directing thermal energy to your hair, the follicle’s production cells are destroyed, preventing further growth. This procedure is absolutely safe and does not damage the surrounding areas of skin. In order to ensure successful and long-lasting results, several laser hair removal treatments must be performed throughout the three distinct hair growing cycles:
Anagen:The active growth cycle
Catagen:The dormant cycle
Telogen:The shedding or fall-out cycle
Laser hair removal is most effective during the active growth cycle. Since your hair is constantly at different growth cycles, it is crucial that the procedure be repeated to capture hair when it is in the ideal growth phase.
Am I a candidate for laser hair removal?
Both men and women of all skin colours can now get laser hair removal almost everywhere on their bodies to have unwanted hair removed. At our centre, it is commonly done on hairline, eyebrow, top of the nose, lip, chin, ear lobe, shoulders, back, underarm, abdomen, buttocks, brazilian, bikini lines, thighs, face, neck, breast, arms, legs, hands, and toes.
What does it feel like?
Each pulse, which lasts less than a second, produces a slight tingling feeling. In particularly sensitive areas, such as the upper lip, it may feel like a quick, light pinch.
The Quanta Laser
At Head to Toes Medical Spa we use the Quanta Laser from Italy which is one of the most advanced esthetic lasers which is used worldwide for several applications such as Permanent Hair Reduction, Wrinkles Reduction, Active Acne and Acne Scar Reduction, Surgical Scars, Benign Vascular and Pigmented Lesions Removal, and Nail Fungus.
What to Do Before/After Your Treatment
1. Avoid the sun for a few weeks before the procedure.
2. Don’t self-tanner or use a tanning bed.
3. Don’t use other hair removal treatments. Waxing, depilatories, plucking, and other methods can irritate the skin.
4. Blood-thinning medications might be a concern. Tell the doctor about any blood-thinning medications you’re using, including aspirin.
5. Shave the treatment area. Shaving the treatment area will keep all the existing hair below the skin. This prevents the hair that will burn during the procedure from damaging the skin.
1. The targeted area will be hypersensitive after the procedure, so avoid steam rooms, swimming pool, hot showers, saunas, and exercise for approximately two days.
2. Do not expose the treated parts to direct sunlight.
3. Avoid using thick creams or perfumed products for two days.
See Our Latest Promotions Here
30mins…$75.00 60mins…$130.00 CBD is a Non-Psychoactive and Anti-inflammatory agent that is found in the hemp plant, derived from the plant’s leaves and flowers. This …
Express, Essential or Spa…choose one and you can’t go wrong! Manicures starting at $29.00 Pedicures starting at $40.00 We use organic and vegan products …
Buy One and Get One at 50% off (First Time Clients Only) Call to book a free consultation. 604-540-0055