CANADIAN MADE Tuscan Farm Gardens was making eco-friendly, essential oil based, straight-from-the-fields soap and spa and skin care products. Call Us Today to Find …
Book one session, get another free!
Book Your Consultation TodayBook Now
Am I a candidate for laser hair removal?
Both men and women of all skin colours can now get laser hair removal almost everywhere on their bodies to have unwanted hair removed. At our centre, it is commonly done on hairline, eyebrow, top of the nose, lip, chin, ear lobe, shoulders, back, underarm, abdomen, buttocks, brazilian, bikini lines, thighs, face, neck, breast, arms, legs, hands, and toes.
What does it feel like?
Each pulse, which lasts less than a second, produces a slight tingling feeling. In particularly sensitive areas, such as the upper lip, it may feel like a quick, light pinch.
CERTIFIED LASER TECHNICIAN
Julia is a graduate from the top Canadian school All Body Laser. She currently works at Head to Toes Spa as a laser specialist and aesthetician. She has great success creating a relaxed and pleasant environment for her clients through a gentle, well practiced touch. Julia always takes a personal approach fulfilling clients needs and preferences with the full extent of her knowledge and experience. Some of her areas of expertise include laser hair removal, laser skin tightening, microneedling and a variety of advanced facials such as chemical peels. She enjoys anything creative and positive, which she applies both in her personal and professional life.
The Quanta Laser
At Head to Toes Medical Spa we use the Quanta Laser from Italy which is one of the most advanced esthetic lasers which is used worldwide for several applications such as Permanent Hair Reduction, Wrinkles Reduction, Active Acne and Acne Scar Reduction, Surgical Scars, Benign Vascular and Pigmented Lesions Removal, and Nail Fungus.
What to Do Before/After Your Treatment
1. Avoid the sun for a few weeks before the procedure.
2. Don’t self-tanner or use a tanning bed.
3. Don’t use other hair removal treatments. Waxing, depilatories, plucking, and other methods can irritate the skin.
4. Blood-thinning medications might be a concern. Tell the doctor about any blood-thinning medications you’re using, including aspirin.
5. Shave the treatment area. Shaving the treatment area will keep all the existing hair below the skin. This prevents the hair that will burn during the procedure from damaging the skin.
1. The targeted area will be hypersensitive after the procedure, so avoid steam rooms, swimming pool, hot showers, saunas, and exercise for approximately two days.
2. Do not expose the treated parts to direct sunlight.
3. Avoid using thick creams or perfumed products for two days.
See Our Latest Promotions Here
The Benefits – Strengthen hair roots – Repairs damaged follicles – Increases thickness and density – Maintains function and structure of scalp tissue – Ensures …
with Dr. Rai Botox can be a man or a woman’s best friend. Treat wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eyes and forehead and …
Buy 1 and receive the second one absolutely FREE Book your free consultation (First time clients only) Head to Toes Spa proudly uses the Quanta 4v …